4 Popular Essential Oils Beginner Set
Looking to try Essential Oils? This pack is complete with four very popular essential oils of Lavender, Lemongrass, Peppermint, and Eucalyptus. These natural oils are not only beneficial to your health and lifestyle but also very easy to use. You can create your own custom scents for a beautiful natural aromatherapy fragrance to use in your home, on your body, for your recipes, or for your health.
Each oil comes complete with a dropper!
Each bottle is 0.5 fl oz / 15 ml of pure essential oils with no carrier oil.
Listed Below are some uses and benefits of each oil:
Lavender Essential Oil
- Traditional Uses: Tranquility and serenity, meditation, used for massage.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, chamomile, citronella, clary sage, geranium, jasmine, lemon, orange, patchouli, pine, rosemary, rosewood and ylang ylang.
Peppermint Essential Oil
- Traditional Uses: Rejuvenating especially when rubbed on the temples, refreshing, uplifting, digestion, circulation, skin soothing, neurotonic for overall nervous system health.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Lemon, Lime, Pine, Rosemary and Spearmint.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Traditional Uses: Soothing, rejuvenating, and uplifting.
- Blends well with: Pine, thyme, lavender, rosemary, cedarwood and lemon.
Lemongrass Essential Oil
- Traditional Uses: Cleansing and purifying, tranquility and serenity.
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Neroli and Sweet Orange.
Or Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Traditional uses: Anti-fungal and Healing
- Blends well with: Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Rosemary